PROBIOTICS AND CONSTIPATION: Best Sellers in Probiotic Nutritional Supplements
Constipation is like having a brick in the intestine, all we want is a relaxing. Who wants to have irregular bowel movements or intestinal bloating? If you are looking for an alternative to “traditional” care to free yourself from constipation, probiotics are a likely choice. These healthy bacteria balance the intestinal flora, and they work against diarrhea, fatigue, obesity, food allergies and constipation. Several laxatives have side effects. Eating laxatives based on dietary fiber can cause bloating and flatulence; Lubricant laxatives can cause respiratory problems (especially in the elderly); Osmotics can cause the high effects; The stimulants are contraindicated for pregnant women, and the irritants contain Senna, the plant that can cause abdominal pain and diarrhea. Probiotics are laxative, and their benefits help the whole body.
There are many problems with constipation. Bad breath, appendicitis, hemorrhoids, body odors, colon cancer, insomnia, obesity, malabsorption of nutrients, varicose veins, all can be the consequences of poorly treated constipation.
Recent studies have shown that the intestinal flora of healthy people is not as “lush” as it is in the constipated. Only certain probiotics produce lactic acid and short-fatty acid. Both lower the pH of the intestines, which in turn causes colon contractions (peristalsis) allowing a smooth movement of the stool. Before you find yourself with a flaming geyser … Go for an internal siphon. Take probiotics.
The seven essential functions of probiotics for our health.
- Maintenance of the intestinal wall, because our enterocytes and colonocytes or colocytes (intestinal cells of the small bowel and the colon) live a maximum of 4 days, and therefore are always renewed. This is called abdominal erythropoiesis. The cells ending their lives are regularly eliminated in the waste.
- Prevention of the intestinal porosity that would let undigested molecules or nutrients, and therefore potentially allergenic or even antigenic, pass. This porosity causes much malabsorption and let’s move toxins dangerous for all the organs, from the liver to the brain moving by the tendons, the joints, the bones …
- The synthesis of vitamins: vitamin K (necessary in particular for the coagulation of the blood in case of hemorrhage, in the level of a small wound); Vitamin B9 or folic acid (necessary to prevent nervous birth defects in the lumbar region and the sacrum which closes poorly, creating spina bifida); Vitamin B12 (essential to the functioning of the central nervous system, in particular the protection of the myelin sheath around the nerve fibers which allows the passage of nerve impulses), manufactured by probiotics, is not absorbed intestinal . It needs the particular protein (intrinsic factor) made by the stomach to be absorbed further into the intestinal tract.
- The absorption of nutrients (foods that have undergone digestion) to pass the intestinal barrier and pour into the blood, towards the liver.
- Activation of the immune system: in fact, immature white blood cells “learn their craft” under the intestinal mucosa, in lymphoid domes known as “Peyer’s patches,” in contact with bacteria of the endogenous flora.
- Protection against the pathogenic bacteria sometimes present in the intestine, thanks to the production of antibodies of the immunoglobulin A type, called “secretory” (IgAs).
- The regulation of the immune response: without intestinal flora, we would be allergic to everything. A healthy intestinal flora is associated with a very low allergic potential, whereas a high imbalance of the intestinal flora is systematically associated with an allergic ground.
3 Best Sellers in Probiotic Nutritional Supplements
Hyperbiotics PRO-15 Probiotics – 60 Daily Time Release Pearls – 15x More Effective than Probiotic Capsules with Patented Delivery Technology – Easy to Swallow Probiotic Supplement
“I have tried multiple brands of probiotics, digestive enzyme blends, and acid reducers to help my ailing digestive system and they provided little or no help at all. I could not eat dinner any later than 5 pm if I wanted to be able to sleep without sitting up. Food would sit in my stomach for hours, causing acid reflux. Constipation was a daily problem as well. After trying everything I could think of, I purchased this product along with the hyper biotics pre biotic blend, and I am amazed at the results I have experienced. I have been taking both for about two or three weeks now and not a single day of constipation. I can also lay down flat to sleep after eating dinner only a couple of hours earlier. I have not had to take a single dose of acid reducer either. My food is digesting properly, and my gut is functioning well for the first time in years. As long as I can afford it, this will be part of my daily regimen.” By dpettit
Align Daily Probiotic Supplement, Probiotics Supplement
“My stomach has been acting up for months now. My Dr recommended this brand of probiotic to me, and I will never buy a different type. Worth the price and helps my stomach regulate. I can tell if I miss a day as my stomach starts acting up. If you struggle with gas, bloating, constipation or just nagging stomach pain try this.” By daniel papele
Probonix #1 Liquid Probiotic Drops- Great for Bloating, Gas, Constipation, IBS, Ulcerative Colitis, Diverticulitis, Lactose Intolerance, Digestive Health, Weight Loss- Children & Adult
“These probiotics have been heaven sent. We have used them for our baby since he was seven months old, and also for both of us (adults). We have recommended them to our friends with children as well and seriously; poop miracles have happened. Constipation no more – it reverses everything and makes poops for babies and adults magical. Moreover, I do not use the term magic
lightly.GET THESE PROBIOTICS!” By Ellie